Online Penalty Payment Service
The Online Penalty Payment Service has a new look and feel! The Division of Workers’ Compensation switched banking vendors and has modified the payment site which allows employers that have been issued a Stop-Work Order or Order of Penalty Assessment to pay their entire penalty in full or to pay the monthly installments that are required in their periodic payment plan.
Although the payment site has changed, all the same services are being offered:
- One-time payments;
- Enroll and set up banking account information;
- Set monthly payments to be automatically paid;
- Visa, MasterCard, and banking accounts will continue to be accepted.
- A $2.00 convenience fee will be assessed to each transaction
- If you’re paying by eCheck please provide ACH Merchant ID C272818119 to your financial institution to ensure your payments are not returned as dishonored.
To access the new site to make payments, the following actions must occur:
- If you were enrolled in AutoPay service under the old payment site, you will need to re-enroll in the new system and set-up and provide your banking information.
- If you were manually making one-time payments, you will need to bookmark the new site to make those payments.
If you do not complete these actions, the Division of Workers’ Compensation will not receive your penalty payments, prompting your Periodic Payment Agreement to be in default and requiring reinstatement of the Stop-Work Order on your business.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact us at 1-800-342-1741 or 1-866-738-6297.