The purpose of presenting this expanding collection of short videos is to help educate our stakeholders on an assortment of topics.
Click an icon below to view educational videos about various aspects of Florida's workers' compensation system.
Full listing of DWC Educational Videos
- Acquired Claims: video | pdf
- Annual Filing Requirements for Governmental Self-Insurers: video | pdf
- Assigning NCCI Classification Codes to Businesses, Occupations or Employees within a Business: video | pdf
- Average Weekly Wage Calculation: video | pdf
- Common Medical Billing Errors: video | pdf
- Electronic Periodic Claim Cost Reports: video | pdf
- Informational Brochures & System Guide: video |
- Impairment Income Benefits: video | pdf
- Regulatory Role of Division of Workers' Compensation's Self-Insurance Unit: video | pdf
- Required Filing of Notices of Action or Change: video | pdf
- Temporary Partial Disability: video | pdf
- The Evolution of the Rating Industries for the Workers' Comp Employer Classification System: video | pdf