CFO Jimmy's Patronis' Seal

Instruction Sheet for Claimant Name and/or Address Changes

There are many reasons why you may need to change a name and/or address on a claim. Please review all the instructions carefully that are outlined below and that are included on the appropriate form(s). This includes instructions for completing the form(s) and instructions outlining what supporting documentation is required based on the reason for your change request.

All completed forms and supporting documentation should be submitted to the Department in one of the following ways:

  • Electronic Submission (preferable):
  • Paper Submission:  
  • Include your completed form and supporting documentation and mail to:
    • Florida Department of Financial Services
      Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation
      Attention: Claims Dept. – Change of Name and/or Address
      325 John Knox Road
      Atrium Building, Suite 101
      Tallahassee, FL 32303

The Department reserves the right to validate any name and/or address change request received and may request additional information from you.

If you are requesting an address change only, please click here:
Claimant Address Change Only Request Form

If you are requesting a name change, with or without an address change, please click here:
Claimant Name Change Request Form With or Without Address Change

Additional forms may be required for a name change. Please review the Claimant Name Change Request Form With or Without Address Change instructions to determine whether you are required to complete any of the forms linked below:

Name-Address Estate under 5000 Affidavit

Divorce Affidavit

Name-Address Inactive or Dissolved Company Affidavit

Name-Address Inactive or Dissolved Company Owner Deceased Estate Affidavit


If you are requesting an assignment of your claim, please refer to the Assignment of Claims page.

If you require additional assistance, please contact the Receiver by using this link:  Contact Us.