The Florida Legislature approves an annual General Appropriations Act (GAA). The GAA provides the budgetary outlay for the Florida PALM Project (Project) and describes criteria for the release of Project funds.
- 2019 Laws of Florida
- 2018 Laws of Florida
- Chapter 2018-09, Laws of Florida – GAA – Appropriation 2333 – Completion of the competitive procurement and contract award for the SSI for the replacement of all four components for the Florida Accounting Information Resource (FLAIR) Subsystem and two components of the Cash Management Subsystem.
- Chapter 2018-10, Laws of Florida – Implementing the 2018-2019 General Appropriations – Section 53
- 2017 Laws of Florida
- 2016 Laws of Florida
- 2015 Laws of Florida
- Chapter 2015-232, Laws of Florida – GAA – Appropriation 2331A – Project funding for 2015-2016 Fiscal Year
- 2014 Laws of Florida
- Chapter 2014-051, Laws of Florida – GAA – Appropriation 2336 – Initial funding for Project staffing
- 2013 Laws of Florida
- Chapter 2013-40, Laws of Florida – GAA – Appropriation 2270 – Authorization for the FLAIR Study
Alternatively, you may access the past GAAs by visiting the Florida Department of State’s State Library and Archives of Florida website.