Business Requirements detail the business solution for a project including documentation of customer needs and expectations. For the Florida PALM Project (Project), Business Requirements refer to general system, technical, functional, and reporting requirements for the State’s new financial management system. Business requirements are not design specifications.
The Florida PALM Business Requirements have been developed in conjunction with the Level 2 Standardized Business Process Models. Business Requirements were developed in three cycles and were reviewed by the Executive Steering Committee (ESC) for update and approval.
Below you will find Cycle 1, 2, and 3 Business Requirements and supporting information, along with the ESC review documents.
- Business Requirements for ESC Review (Combined Parts 1 & 2) – Includes Groups 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Business Requirements for ESC Review (Part 1)
- Business Requirements for ESC Review (Part 2)
- Original Business Requirements Definitions
- ESC Feedback Template for Business Requirements (Part 1)
- ESC Feedback Template for Business Requirements (Part 2)
- Business Requirements Crosswalk
- Cycle 2 Business Requirements (Note: Budget and Payroll Business Requirements have been deferred to Cycle 3)
- Level 2 Standardized Business Process Models – Version 1
- Level 2 Process Evaluation Questionnaire Summary Report (Note: This document provides a summary of the Process Evaluation Questionnaire activities which supported the development of Level 2 Standardized Business Process Models – Version 1.0)