Administrative Services Manager
ANTICIPATED HIRING RANGE: $60,800.00 – $65,000.00 per year
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
The Division is seeking an Administrative Services Manager. This position is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing diverse program and support functions related to general services, procurement, contracts, records management, and other administrative services for the Division.
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervises general services, procurement, contracts, and records management programs.
- Advises senior management regarding strategies, initiatives, policies, and programs related to Administrative Services.
- Manages State funds allocated to all functional areas of the Division which includes performing administrative reviews of distribution, cost analysis, and budgeting.
- Oversees the administration of the Division's procurement contracts, agreements, and associated activities related to contractual services, commodities, and facilities.
- Plans and manages the establishment of effective systems of administrative control for the safeguarding of all records and deployment of systems and management practices that govern records management.
- Reviews, develops, and enforces policies and procedures related to Administrative Services.
- Assists in developing, implementing, and monitoring performance objectives, strategic plans, and metrics to meet operational goals and comply with regulatory mandates.
- Coordinates appropriate liability and insurance benefits for the Division.
- Develops and coordinates the safety, emergency management, disaster response/mitigation programs of the Division.
- Travels to insurance companies to perform Administrative Services duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
The hiring salary range for this position is $60,800.00 – $65,000.00 per year.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and three years of professional experience in business management, administration, insurance, administrative services, procurement, contracts, or records management, two of which must have been in a supervisory capacity, or
- Any combination of education and/or experience in the fields described above that equals the minimum requirement.
- In compliance with federal law, individuals selected for hire will be required to confirm their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- In accordance with Florida Statutes 110.1128, the Division must verify male applicants have registered with the Selective Service System or have proof of registration exemption to be eligible for employment or promotion with the Division. If registration or exemption cannot be verified, male applicants are not eligible for hire. If currently employed by the Division, this law prohibits the promotion of such person. This requirement also applies to any male who has legally or illegally entered the United States. To check the status of your registration, obtain proof of exemption, review requirements for transgender people, or for general information about the Selective Service System, please visit
HOW TO APPLY:
Resumes can be submitted through one of the below methods. The information must be received by the position's closing date and time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the email subject line.
- Mail or Hand Delivery: 325 John Knox Road, Atrium Building, Suite 101, Tallahassee, FL 32303
- If you require an accommodation to participate in the application process due to a disability, please call (850) 413-4546 for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer