The Pulse
     HOME :
Volume 2, No. 2 - March 2011   

Education Central
- Things to know about your continuing education

How to Search for Approved CE Courses
Looking for continuing education (CE) courses to be sure you get all your hours completed? Our online course search can easily help you out and lists those courses approved by the Department.

  • Go to our website at
  • Click on Education Central on the left.
  • Click on Find a CE Course in the left column. This will open the CE Course Search.
  • Select the Course Authority for the type of license held or course you need to take.
  • You can also make other choices, like Study Method and Location, to narrow your search results.
  • If you click on Perform an Advanced Search, you will have additional options to narrow your search results, such as Course Date and Course Level.
Because many factors may affect your continuing education requirement (e.g. licenses held, number of years licensed, etc.), we encourage you to periodically check your MyProfile account to determine your individual continuing education compliance requirements and status.

Education Course Providers: What to Submit in a Course Application
If you are a provider of education courses and want to know what you need to submit with your course application, below are steps to show you where you can review this information.

  • Go to our website at
  • Click on Education Central on the left.
  • Look under Submit a course, an offering, or a roster in the right column.
  • Click Continuing Education or Pre-Licensing under What to submit in a course application depending on the course type.
  • Click on the study method you intend to use (e.g. Classroom, Webinar) for more details on what to submit with your course application.