Summary of Position:
The Division is seeking a Business Applications Systems Administrator. This position is responsible for implementing, configuring, and maintaining the Division's third party business application systems, and providing technical support for computer equipment, operating systems, and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, configures, updates, and administers third party business application systems
- Works with internal customers to match business requirements to application configuration
- Configures application systems to meet business requirements
- Creates test environments and runs tests to confirm that the system is properly configured and meets business requirements
- Provides advanced computer hardware, operating system, and application support to Division employees
- Resolves third party business application system problems
- Monitors application systems to maintain data and operating integrity
- Interacts effectively with business application vendors' technical support centers for problem resolution
- Provides end user training and support for third party business applications
- Applies and maintains secure application access to Division systems for end users
- Travels to companies in Receivership as part of initial on-site team
- Administers, and provides secure access to, computer systems at Receiverships
- Develops, documents and tests disaster recovery procedures for Division third party application software systems
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in management information systems, information systems, engineering, mathematics and/or computer science and two years of experience in engineering, computer science, business software administration, computer network administration, computer programming, software quality assurance, software project management, management information systems, web design, information systems, computer maintenance, or
- Professional experience as described may substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required education..
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the following areas:
- IBM FileNet administration
- Advanced Microsoft Windows Server administration
- VMWare vSphere software for virtualized server deployment and administration
- MS SQL Server administration
- Skilled in general troubleshooting techniques to resolve system problems
In accordance with Florida Statutes 110.1128, male applicants who are required to register with the Selective Service System under the Military Selective Service Act may not be offered employment by the Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation without proof of registration
How to Apply:
Resumes and other accompanying documents should be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the email subject line.
Information about this position and other vacancies are located on our website at http://www.myfloridacfo.com/division/receiver at the “Career Opportunities” link.
If you are unable to email your resume and other documents, it can be mailed or hand-delivered to 2020 Capital Circle, Suite 310, Tallahassee, Florida 32301. The information must be received by our office on the designated application deadline.
If you require an accommodation due to a disability in order to participate in the application process, please call (850) 413-4546 in advance.