0-55 Service Representative
Florida Statutes 626.015 defines a "SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE" as
individuals employed by insurers or managing general agents, for the
purpose of assisting general lines agent in negotiating and
effecting insurance contracts when accompanied by a licensed general
lines agent. No such person shall be licensed as a general lines agent
in this state. This does not apply to life insurance.
- Complete an online application for License and submit
Apply for license
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a
work authorization from the United States Immigration and
- You must be fingerprinted. [Click here and follow the instructions]
- If licensed in another state within three years, provide a
Letter of Clearance.
- Must be employed by an admitted insurer or a
managing general agent.
No examination is required.