Division of Workers' Compensation
News and Updates (2003)
- Two new databases are available under
Based on Claims Data and
Construction Policy Tracking on contractor's coverage.
- Small Business Safety Website - “The least costly accident is the
one that never occurs.” The University of South Florida College of
Public Health and its SafetyFlorida consultation program have
established a website that provides safety and accident prevention
information and resources for employers. To borrow safety videos, print
out safety programs designed for your SIC, or to use the form wizard
that automatically fills out your DWC-1 and your OSHA 300 forms in one
easy session, click below:
- If you have a question regarding SB 50-A, the new workers'
compensation reform legislation, please
submit it here.
- Informational Memorandum: DFS-03-002
(22k PDF) - Orders Setting Assessment Rates
for the Workers’ Compensation Administration Trust Fund and Special
Disability Trust Fund
- Beginning January 7, 2003, the duties and responsibilities of the
Department of Insurance and the Department of Banking and Finance will
fall under the new Department of Financial Services. As such, the
Division of Workers' Compensation is now part of the Department of