The Chief Financial Officer of the state of Florida is one of three
state-wide elected officials comprising the Florida Cabinet. Together with the
Governor, the Cabinet acts as the "Board of Directors" of certain functions of
Florida state government.
- Location: Office of Cabinet Affairs, LL 26, The Capitol, Tallahassee,
- Address: Office of Cabinet Affairs, 200 East Gaines Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0309
- Telephone: (850) 413-2825
- Telecopier: (850) 922-3035
- Cabinet Issues: E-mail
Public Records Requests
- Robert Tornillo, Director of Cabinet Affairs - supervises all
Cabinet-related activities and handles issues related to law enforcement and
- Erica Atalla, Senior Cabinet Aide - handles finance, banking and
- Chelsi Henry, Senior Cabinet Aide - handles environmental agencies and veterans affairs.
- Gail Robinson, Administrative Assistant III, Office Manager- handles
Cabinet resolutions, scheduling and agency agenda organization.
Governor and Cabinet serve as the agency head or appellate body for the
Meetings of the Governor and Cabinet are open to the public and are usually
held twice monthly in the Cabinet Meeting Room, Lower Level of the Capitol
building in Tallahassee and typically begin at 9:00 a.m.