Information and help for Florida's consumers of insurance, funeral & cemetery services, special programs, and fraud reporting
- Need Our Help? - These services are provided by our Department to assist you with your insurance needs.
- Insurance Library - Topics of insurance interest, organized alphabetically, with multiple levels of useful information within each topic.
- Report Suspected Fraud - Do you suspect insurance fraud? Provide a brief summary of the facts.
- Insurance Company Search - The Office of Insurance Regulation company search service can provide full names, business addresses, and identifying information for companies/entities doing business in the State of Florida.
- Automobile Insurance Fraud Strike Force - The 2012 Legislature directed the Department of Financial Services to organize the Automobile Insurance Fraud Strike Force with the end goal of better protecting consumers by monitoring fraudulent activity in the marketplace and identifying resources to proactively assist law enforcement, state attorneys and other partners in the fight against auto insurance fraud.
- Deepwater Horizon Website DFS is helping to ensure that every citizen and every business negatively affected by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill are made whole.
- Senior Resources - Find information on financial topics of interest to seniors
CFO Jeff Atwater