Access to information that matters to Florida's citizens, including Transparency Florida, Unclaimed Property and more
- Dollars & Sense - The CFO's weekly online newsletter covers events, projects and financial information for Florida's citizens.
CFO Jeff Atwater
- Information Technology -To develop and maintain a talented workforce that provides efficient and effective IT services; while eliminating duplication and modernizing business applications in an integrated environment that fosters open communication and collaboration with our customers; and make sound investments in their technology assets.
- Insurance Company Search - The Office of Insurance Regulation company search service can provide full names, business addresses, and identifying information for companies/entities doing business in the State of Florida.
- Regional Offices - Over 30 regional offices are located across the state that are dedicated to helping Floridians. The map provides a location and address for each field office by clicking on its balloon. For a full list of Department of Financial Services' field offices, click on the button in the top left corner of the map.
Chief of Staff
- Public Records Requests Available by request for inspection pursuant to Chapter 119, Florida Statutes.
- Volunteer Firefighting - Florida Volunteer & Firefighter 1 (FF1) Training for volunteer firefighters
State Fire Marshal
- On Guard for Seniors CFO Atwater is committed to ensuring seniors have the information they need about insurance and financial transactions, so they can stay on guard and ask the right questions to make sound financial decisions.
- Annual Reports - Operational monies and financial assets of the State of Florida