The Chief Financial Officer of the state of Florida is one of three
state-wide elected officials comprising the Florida Cabinet. Together with the
Governor, the Cabinet acts as the "Board of Directors" of certain functions of
Florida state government.
- Location: Office of Cabinet Affairs, LL 26, The Capitol, Tallahassee,
- Address: Office of Cabinet Affairs, 200 East Gaines Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0309
- Telephone: (850) 413-2825
- Telecopier: (850) 488-6581
- Cabinet Issues: E-mail
Public Records Requests
- Robert Tornillo, Director of Cabinet Affairs - Supervises all
Cabinet-related activities and handles issues related to law enforcement and
executive clemency. .
- Chris Tanner, Senior Cabinet Aide - Handles issues related to land
use and the environment, and the Administration Commission.
- Abby Vail, Senior Advisor - Handles all finance, banking and
- Gail Robinson, Administrative Assistant III - Office Manager, handles
Cabinet resolutions, scheduling and agency agenda organization.
Governor and Cabinet serve as the agency head or appellate body for the
- State Board of
Agency for Enterprise Information Technology,
- Financial Services Commission,
Office of Financial Regulation
Office of Insurance Regulation
Department of Law Enforcement,
- Department of Highway
Safety and Motor Vehicles,
- Department of
Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund (state-owned lands),
Land and Water Adjudicatory Commission,
- Division of Bond
Department of Veterans' Affairs,
Power Plant and Transmission Line Siting Board, and
of Executive Clemency.
Meetings of the Governor and Cabinet are open to the public and are usually held
twice monthly in the Cabinet Meeting Room, Lower Level of the Capitol building
in Tallahassee and typically begin at 9:00 a.m.