Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation
| POSITION TITLE:
(This will be located in the Tallahassee )
||$4,108.90 - $6,556.23 monthly;
Starting salary will be determined based on experience
||November 16, 2012
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyzes and prepares financial statements for insurance companies in receivership to determine solvency and cash position.
- Performs forensic research involving funds tracing and asset identification and recovery
- Coordinates accounting functions before, during, and after liquidation proceedings
- Prepares analytical data for litigation and testifies as required
- Manages on-site accounting staff, contract providers and other third-party administrators
- Facilitates engagement of accounting and actuarial providers
- Provides direction to accounting functions and supervises the staff of companies in receivership including collecting, securing, and examining all accounting records
- Responsible for managing the on-going investigative accounting and analysis of receivership estates
- Secures company assets
- Analyzes complex balance sheet accounts Prepares and processes 1099’s and payroll tax information for companies in rehabilitation and liquidation companies for the first reporting year after takeover
- Facilitates closure of estate retirement or 401(k) plans
- Performs other duties as required
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting and three years of professional experience in accounting.
- A Certified Public Accountant license can substitute for one year of the professional accounting experience.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WITH EXPERIENCE IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Financial statement preparation in a business environment.
- Insurance accounting experience.
- Statutory accounting experience.
Click here for employment application and instructions. Click
here for FAQ's regarding employment with the
For questions or comments regarding this website, please click