Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation
- “Poe Coverage,” your insurance coverage with the Poe Insurers, ends at 12:01 a.m. on July 1, 2006.
- Under your Poe Coverage, FIGA will handle losses occurring on or before 12:01 a.m. on July 1, 2006.
- “Citizens Transition Coverage” automatically picks up coverage for an Eligible Policyholder beginning July 1, 2006 and ending on the date that coverage would have ended under the Poe policy.
- Citizens Transition Coverage uses the existing forms and premiums of the Poe Insurers.
- A policyholder eligible for Citizens Transition Coverage is not required to file an application and does not need to pay any premium already paid to the Poe Insurers.
- All Poe policyholders are eligible for Citizens Transition Coverage, except:
- Policyholders ineligible for Citizens Transition Coverage may contact their agents to see if they qualify for “Citizens Regular Coverage” under Citizens regular forms and premiums.
- Over a twelve-month period, upon the expiration of Citizens Transition Coverage, policyholders must apply for Citizens Regular Coverage under Citizens regular forms and premiums.
- Policyholders should not pay renewal premiums to the Poe Insurers for renewal coverage that begins after June 30, 2006.
For questions or comments regarding this website, please click here.