Questions you should ask your agent or insurance company?
Purchasing an Annuity - Checklist
Questions to ask an agent or agency when considering the purchase of an annuity.
English 392KB 2010
Spanish 392KB 2010
- What is the guaranteed minimum interest rate?
- Are there additional charges included in my premium?
- What are the surrender charges or penalties if I to withdraw my money early or withdraw all of my money?
- How many years will I be subject to surrender charges?
- Can I make partial withdrawals without paying charges or penalties or losing earned interest?
- Does my annuity waive surrender charges if I am confined to a nursing home or diagnosed with a terminal illness?
- What are my income options when my annuity reaches maturity date?
- What is my death benefit?
- Can the annuity or interest decline in value?
- What is your commission?
For additional information visit the Insurance Library or call 1-877-MY-FL-CFO (1-877-693-5236)