Health Insurance Guide
Health insurance is an important coverage that can protect you and your family from the devastating financial effects of unexpected health problems or catastrophic illness. Please review the Health Guide for ways to control and manage costs.
English 1.3MB 2008
Spanish 1.3MB 2008
- Financial Planning Resources, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Early Retirement Seminars 101: Smart Tips for Spotting Retirement Scams, FINRA, U.S. Office of Personnel Management and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Seniors vs. Crime, Pam Bondi, Attorney General
Visit our Your Money Matter$ website for more information and a wealth of financial education resources.
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Aging Resource Centers (ARCs) and Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs)
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Veteran Affairs
- Office of Financial Protection for Older Americans
- Social Security Administration
- The Center for Excellence in Elder Law - Stetson University College of Law