Division of Agent and Agency Services
TEMPORARY INDUSTRIAL FIRE AND BURGLARY AGENT
TYPE AND CLASSES:
T2-33 Temporary Industrial Fire and Burglary Agent
Florida Statutes 626.729 defines a “TEMPORARY INDUSTRIAL FIRE AND BURGLARY
AGENT” as an individual that is able to transact Industrial Fire or Burglary
insurance while completing the education and training requirements. The license
is solely issued for the purpose of collecting premiums and servicing in-force
policies and such a licensee shall not directly or indirectly solicit,
negotiate, or effect contracts of insurance.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees.
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a work
authorization from the United States Immigration and Naturalization
- Be fingerprinted via the Livescan
Locations and additional information
- If licensed in another state within three years, provide a Letter of
- The temporary license is valid for six (6) months and applicant must
take the required examination within this period.
- Applicant cannot be licensed for any other type and class of insurance
with the exception of Life and Health.
- Only one (1) temporary license may be issued to an applicant.
- If during the six (6) months, the applicant passes the license
examination, the temporary license will be terminated.