Mailing Address: 200 East Gaines Street,
Tallahassee, FL 32399-4228
Phone (850) 413-1613
Fax (850) 413-1982
Need Assistance? Call our Customer Service line (850) 413-1613, fax or e-mail us.
Program Administrator - Eric Lloyd
- Health Care Provider certification pursuant to Section 440.13(3), Florida Statutes.
- Expert Medical Advisor certification pursuant to Section 440.13(9), Florida Statutes. Health Care Provider and Expert Medical Advisor database maintenance.
- Reimbursement dispute resolution pursuant to Section 440.13(7), Florida Statutes.
- Investigation and determination of healthcare provider utilization patterns, billing practices or violations of law or rules that may require penalties, pursuant to Section 440.13(8), (11) or (13), Florida Statutes.
- Development of Workers’ Compensation Reimbursement Manuals, in collaboration with the three-member panel, pursuant to Section 440.13(12), Florida Statutes.
- Provision of educational and technical support regarding the aspects of medical services in response to inquiries.
|Customer Service||(850) 413-1613, Workers.MedService@myfloridacfo.com|
|Eric Lloyd, Program Administrator||(850) 413-1689, Eric.Lloyd@myfloridacfo.com|
|Sr. Management Analyst I||(850) 413-1950, Lavounia.Bozman@myfloridacfo.com|
|HCP Certification||(850) 413-1898, Sam.Willis@myfloridacfo.com|
|EMA Certification||(850) 413-1939, Beverly.Williams@myfloridacfo.com|
|HCP Violations/ Reimbursement/ Billing Policy Clarification||(850) 413-1613, Beverly.Williams@myfloridacfo.com|
|Reimbursement Disputes||(850) 413-1613, Twan.Jackson@myfloridacfo.com|
|Reimbursement Manual Development Policy/Three Member Panel||(850) 413-1613,
|Non-Payment Referrals or Inquiries||(850) 413-1939, Beverly.Williams@myfloridacfo.com|
Florida Statutory References
- Section 440.13(3), Stipulates health care providers must be certified to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Section 440.13(9), Provides for Expert Medical Advisor certification and delineates
- Section 440.13(7), Provides regulatory language to resolve reimbursement disputes
- Section 440.13(8) Provides for investigation of health care provider for overutilization and failure to adhere to practice parameters.
- Section 440.13(11) Provides for investigation of health care providers to determine overutilization, improper billing practices or violations of law or rules and resulting penalties.
- Section 440.13(13) Permits removal of physician from lists of those authorized to render medical care.
440.13(12) Establishes the three-member panel for development of
guides of maximum reimbursement allowances (reimbursement manuals).