Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation
Sale or Lease - 67,000 Square Foot Office Building
This well located office building is truly magnificent with excellent features suitable for a Home Office or one floor tenant.
One year old six story Class A office building available for sale or partial lease. This brand new lovely and unusual building is located at the intersection of I-75 and the Palmetto Expressway in Northeastern Miami-Dade County. Located
slightly west of Miami Lakes with direct expressway links to Metro Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Additional features of the building:
- The building was constructed to the highest possible current standards of the South Florida Building Code.
- Due to location, architecture, style, and design, the building is truly a landmark building.
- Signage will be an excellent feature as the building fronts I-75 and parts of the Palmetto Expressway.
- There are 136 secured lighted parking spaces of which 22 are under cover, plus an additional 10 visitor spaces.
- The first floor consists of an entrance atrium, training rooms, fitness center, four racquet ball courts, and cafeteria.
- The second floor consists of several private offices, an IT center, and access to a lighted tennis court above the covered parking.
- The 10,000 square foot third floor consists of several perimeter glass private offices, large open areas, several outdoor balconies and filing rooms.
- The 10,000 square foot fourth and fifth floors duplicate the third floor including balconies. The fifth floor has a spiral staircase to the sixth floor executive floor.
- The sixth or executive floor consists of the staircase landing plus many glass offices with wide views of Miami lakes and North Miami. The floors are marble and exotic wood.
- On location, there is a 750 KW diesel powered backup generator and fuel storage tank.
- The building and property have total security with pass cards, cameras and alarm systems.
- Three elevators service the building including one that connects the covered parking direct to the executive floor.
- 13. The 2008 Real Estate taxes are $170,000.00.
View Larger Map
2300 West 84th Street Hialeah, Florida 33016.
OFFERING PRICE: $13,200,000 - RENTAL: $29.00 a square
foot (full service).
CONTACT: Hugh Dates, Deputy Receiver
Florida Department of Financial Services-Division of Rehabilitation and Liquidation
8240 NW 52nd Terrace – Suite 102-Doral, Fl 33166
Phone Number(s): 786-336-1381 OR 305-798-0353
THE BUILDING CAN BE SHOWN DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
BROKERS: THERE IS NO MLS LISTING-BROKERS ARE PROTECTED-COMMISSIONS ARE NEGOTIABLE.
ALL CONTRACTS ARE SUBJECT TO JUDICIAL REVIEW