Please read this checklist before completing the Receivership Employment Application. Applications not completed in accordance with this checklist may be disqualified. All applications must be submitted or postmarked on or before the application deadline.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
- Are you completing a current Receivership Employment application?
NOTE: The most current application contains the revision date of 1/2003 on the last page in the bottom corner of the "Certification" box. Due to our policy, we do not accept old versions of Receivership applications or any portion of the State of Florida Employment Application.
- Are all portions of your application printed or typed legibly?
NOTE: Sloppy or illegible handwriting could disqualify your application from consideration.
- Are all applicable sections completed?
NOTE: We require that you only submit the last four digits of your social security number.
- Have you included the position number of the vacancy?
- Have you accounted for any and all previous and/or current gaps in employment?
- Have you included your computer software knowledge in the skills section?
- Have you included the complete mailing address for all current and former employers?
- Have you included salary information for each job listed?
- Have you included your licensure, registration, or certification information?
- Have you included any and all former names used?
- Have you signed and dated the application?