Emergency Adjuster License
The Emergency Adjuster License Application is not available at this time.
The emergency adjuster license application is only available in the event of an emergency situation that impacts the state of Florida. When the Department determines that there is an emergency situation, we will make the application available.
When the application is made available, you may apply for an Emergency Adjuster License via MyProfile (only for Florida-licensed insurance companies, adjusting firms, general lines agents, and independent adjusters).
Emergency Adjuster Application Instructions (when available):
- The appointing entity assumes all responsibility, assuring by due diligence inquiry, that the emergency adjuster applicant is certified as qualified to adjust claims, losses, or damages under policies or contracts of insurance issued by the insurer in the event of a catastrophe or emergency; has received training in and is capable of correctly utilizing any computer software program by the appointing entity or person to adjust claims; and is of good and honest character.
The appointing entity is defined as a Florida-licensed insurance company, independent adjusting firm, independent adjuster or general lines agent.
- Prior to starting the application process, the appointing entity will need the applicants’ social security numbers, date of birth, addresses (home, business, mailing, and email), and phone numbers (home and business)..
The appointing entity will be able to do a file upload (batch application filing) of this information or manually enter each one.
- Should one of the applicants in a file upload have a criminal history, the appointing entity will need to apply for those applicants independently from the rest (in a batch file) or the online application will reject the entire filing.
- Please note the following fees per applicant:
- Application Fee = $50.00
- License ID Fee = $ 5.00
- Appointment Fee = $10.00
These fees will be paid online during the application process. An appointing entity may pay by VISA, Discover, MasterCard or American Express credit card. There is an addtional flat convenience fee of $2.45 per transaction.
- To proceed with the application process, please click on the following link: https://dice.fldfs.com/public/pb_index.aspx.
For assistance, please refer to the instruction guide or call 850-413-3737.