How to Submit a CE or Pre-Licensing Course Application
- Go to MyProfile at
- Log in or create a Provider account.
- Click "apply." A drop down box will open. Select "course"
and the course application will appear.
- Type in the "name" & "description" of your course. Example:
This course will focus on the benefits of Fixed and Variable
- Select the course type ("Pre-Licensing" or "Continuing
- Select the study method: Example: “Classroom.”
- Select the course level (Advanced, Basic or Intermediate).
- Select the subject area. Example: “214-LV Combo.”
- Type any special comments in the comment box at the bottom
of page. Example: “Course discusses Fixed and Variable
Annuities” Click “Next.”
- Select the Course Authority. Example: “CE 2-14 Life and
Variable Annuity.” Input the number of requested hours. Example:
“10.” Click “Next.”
- Click “Attach” to attach outline and documents such as
Handouts and Power Points. Type in the file description.
- Click “Browse.” Select your file. Click “Attach.” Click
- Enter credit card information. Click submit.
*If you need assistance in determining what your region number is, you can review the region list by county by clicking here.