Agency Inventory Information
Each agency shall complete an inventory of agency systems with current or planned interfaces to FLAIR. Each agency was provided a pre-populated spreadsheet based on previous inventory information collected during Project Aspire.
Agencies are to:
- Validate the business systems which interface with FLAIR
- Identify obsolete business systems
- Identify new business systems or planned business systems
- Complete all data fields requested in the spreadsheet
Key inventory dates:
- November 8, 2013 – DFS distributes Pre-Populated Inventory Spreadsheet to Agencies
- November 27, 2013 – Agencies Submit Inventory Spreadsheet to DFS
The FLAIR study team is hosting open office hour conference calls through November 26, 2013 to support agencies in completing the inventory spreadsheets. Respondents may call, 1-877-451-3701 - Code: 9838146030, on the below days to ask questions about the inventory. Questions may also be submitted to FLAIRStudy@myfloridacfo.com.
- November 12, 2013, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- November 14, 2013, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- November 19, 2013, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- November 21, 2013, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- November 26, 2013, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
User Group Inventory Kickoff