Division of Agent and Agency Services
NON-RESIDENT PERSONAL LINES AGENT
TYPE AND CLASSES:
90-44 Personal Lines Agent
Florida Statutes 626.015 (15) defines a "PERSONAL LINES AGENT" as
a general lines agent who is limited to transacting business related
to property and casualty insurance sold to individuals and families
for noncommercial purposes.
- Complete an online application for License and submit
Apply for license
- At the time of application for license and throughout the
existence of the Florida non-resident license, hold a license as
a resident general lines agent license in the state of
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Must not be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a
work authorization from the United States Immigration and
- Be fingerprinted on cards provided by the Florida Department
of Financial Services. Two fingerprint cards are mailed to the
- Examination not required.